The D1 Mini is a development board variant of the ESP8266 microcontroller. The ESP8266 is compatible with the Arduino IDE but, unlike the Arduino, it has integrated WiFi. This makes it perfect for developing internet of things projects. When compared against the Arduino the ESP8266 also has a much larger program space of 4MB.
We love to program development boards using the XOD visual IDE. It’s fast and easy. The standard Arduino IDE supports the ESP8266 so many of the derivative IDEs also support it.
- Microcontroller – ESP-8266 32-bit
- Clock Speed – 80MHz
- USB Converter – CH340
- USB Connector – Micro USB
- Operating Voltage – 3.3V
- Flash Memory – 4 MB
- Digital I/O – 11
- Analog Inputs – 1
- Communications – Serial, SPI. I2C and 1-Wire via software libraries
- WiFi – Built-in 802.11 b/g/n
- Programming – Arduino IDE, NodeMCU, XOD, and others.
3 x D1 Mini ESP8266 Development Board
6 x Female Headers