This module allows for easy temperature control of any load via the integrated 20A relay. Different programmable functions can be set that change the way the module functions. This includes the ability to set the module in heating or cooling mode.
The temperature probe is waterproof and includes a length of wire.
- Connect the power supply and the load.
- Measured temperature is displayed.
- Press the set button. The set temperature will flash.
- Press the up and down buttons to set the desired temperature.
- After setting press SET to confirm setting.
Lights, LED status descriptions:
- Indicator: Off = Relay Off (Open). On = Relay On (Closed)
- Display: LL = Sensor Open/Disconnected.
- Dispaly: HH = Out of range. The relay will be turned off (open) as an over-temperature protection.
A series of settings are programmable. Refer to the following table.
- Temperature control range: -50~110℃
- Resolution: -9.9~99.9 when 0.1℃ Other temperature range 1℃
- Temperature measurement accuracy: 0.1 ℃
- Control accuracy: 0.1 ℃
- Refresh frequency: 0.5 S
- Input power: DC 12V
- measuring input: NTC (10K 0.5%) water sensor
- output: relay output capacity = 20A 125VAC, 20A 14VDC
- environmental requirements: -10 ~ 60 ℃ humidity 20% -85%
- size: 48.5 * 40mm
- Quiescent current: ≤10MA
- pull-in current: ≤65MA
4 x Digital Thermostat Temperature Control Relay Module