1W Resistor Kit
A full range of high quality resistors neatly arranged and labeled. 6 of these 1W kits are available that together cover the full range of ohm values from 1 Ω to 8.2M Ω.
- Kit 1 of 6: 1 - 180 Ω
- 1, 1.2, 1.5, 1.8, 2.2, 2.7, 3.3, 3.9, 4.7, 5.6, 6.8, 8.2, 10, 12
- Kit 2 of 6: 220 - 39K Ω
- 15, 18, 22, 27, 33, 39, 47, 56, 68, 82, 100, 120, 150, 180
- Kit 3 of 6: 47K - 8.2M Ω
- 220, 270, 330, 390, 470, 560, 680, 820, 1K, 1.2K, 1.5K, 1.8K, 2.2K, 2.7K
- Kit 4 of 6: 1 - 180 Ω
- 3.3K, 3.9K, 4.7K, 5.6K, 6.8K, 8.2K, 10K, 12K, 15K, 18K, 22K, 27K, 33K, 39K
- Kit 5 of 6: 220 - 39K Ω
- 47K, 56K, 68K, 82K, 100K, 120K, 150K, 180K, 220K, 270K, 330K, 390K, 470K, 560K
- Kit 6 of 6: 47K - 8.2M Ω
- 680K, 820K, 1M, 1.2M, 1.5M, 1.8M, 2.2M, 2.7M, 3.3M, 3.9M, 4.7M, 5.6M, 6.8M, 8.2M
- 14 Values per Kit
- 25 Resistors of Each Value
- 350 Total Resistors in Each Kit
- Color Code Reference Chart on Lid
- Each ohm Value Individually Bagged and Labeled
- Reclosable Bag Design
- Durable Box For Long Term Storage
Joe Knows Electronics has been in the business of manufacturing professional grade component kits since 2010.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping on orders over $35. We generally send all orders out by USPS priority mail. Orders containing 1 or 2 kits will be mailed out in a priority bubble mailer. 8 kits will fit inside of a medium priority mailer.
We use a standard box size that measures 5 x 3 x 3 inches internally. 5.75 x 3.25 x 3.25 inches externally. This standardization allows us to keep production and shipping costs low. The boxes we use were engineered so that 8 of them fit into a medium priority mailer with no room to spare.
All orders are sent out by USPS priority mail. Shipping is free for orders over $35.
Designed and assembled in the USA using high quality materials.
Money Back Guarantee
If you're not satisfied with our products we offer a replacement or your full money back.